[imp] Redirecting to logout on maintenance task?

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Tue May 3 09:26:26 PDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:34:22 +0200
Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net>:
>
> > I am working on this squirrelmail maintenance task and I'm able to
> > display a message to the user on first login about importing their
> > addresses, unfortunately whenever they choose perform maintenance
> > or skip it they get redirected to the login page (with
> > login_reason set to logout).
>
> Do any other maintenance tasks work for that user, using the same
> browser?

Jan, finally able to get back to this - been a long week.

Anyway, the answer is to your question is no actually - I enabled the
TOS agreement maintenance task and get some similar odd behavior.

http://www.netbits.us/tos1.png (my TOS screen after logging in - and
wiping out the user's last login prefs)

http://www.netbits.us/tos2.png (if they press Yes)

http://www.netbits.us/tos3.png (if they press No)

Note the odd characters after the username field on the last two

I watched the log during this process - here's what happened:

After login and before display of TOS screen:

ay 03 11:18:33 HORDE3 [notice] [horde] Login success for
josh at netbits.us [64.83.223.150] to Horde [on line 76 of
"/usr/local/sites/www.netbits.us/web/horde3/login.php"]
May 03 11:18:33 HORDE3 [notice] [imp] 64.83.223.150  [on line 31 of
"/usr/local/sites/www.netbits.us/web/horde3/imp/login.php"]
May 03 11:18:33 HORDE3 [notice] [imp] Login success for
josh at netbits.us [64.83.223.150] to {localhost:143} [on line 93 of
"/usr/local/sites/www.netbits.us/web/horde3/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]
May 03 11:18:34 HORDE3 [notice] [imp] Login success for
josh at netbits.us [64.83.223.150] to {localhost:143} [on line 150 of
"/usr/local/sites/www.netbits.us/web/horde3/imp/redirect.php"]

After pressing YES on TOS screen

May 03 11:18:41 HORDE3 [notice] [imp] 64.83.223.150 failed [on line 31
of "/usr/local/sites/www.netbits.us/web/horde3/imp/login.php"]

That's this line:

Horde::logMessage($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . ' ' . $logout_reason,
__FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_NOTICE);

Here is also a look at my IMP servers.php file (for Courier IMAP
3.0.8) prefs and conf files:

http://www.netbits.us/servers.phps
http://www.netbits.us/conf.phps
http://www.netbits.us/prefs.phps

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thanks,

Josh