[imp] Courier IMAP / quota

Markus Doerfling markus at doerfling.net
Wed May 4 08:56:51 PDT 2005

Hello

excuse me, but my English is very bad.

now i will tell you my Problem :

i have install courier IMAP with Quotas. I check this with telnet :

    A01 login testuser password
    A01 OK LOGIN Ok.
    A02 getquota ROOT
    * QUOTA "ROOT" (STORAGE 10 977 MESSAGE 7 100)
    A02 OK GETQUOTA Ok.
    A03 logout
    * BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
    A03 OK LOGOUT completed

in imp`s server.php i have enable Quotas :

  server.php
     'quota' => array (
           'driver' => 'courier',
           'params' => array(
                'login' => '',
                'password' => ''
           )
    ),

 now when i login with user testuser i see the horde frame but no quota bar
and no mails .

i hope anyone understand my problem and can help me.

Markus

> Hallo

> Ich habe ein Problem mit Courier IMAP und quota :

First of all, this is an English mailing list!

> server.php :
>    'quota' => array (
>           'driver' => 'courier',
>           'params' => array(
>                'login' => '',
>                'password' => ''
>           )
>    ),
> ( ich habe auch params => array(), versucht )
>
> wenn ich mich nun anmelde, sehe ich keine Mails, nur das Horde Framework
> wird angezeigt.

What does this have to do with quotas?

> Ich habe einiges in google gefunden und auch ausprobiert, aber nichts hat
> die Lösung gebracht.

You still didn't say what exactly isn't working. Don't you see the
quota bar? Does it contain wrong information? Maybe your Courier server
simply doesn't return quota information?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/