[imp] Migration of mail filter rules from IMP 3 to IMP 4/ingo under H3

imp-archive@cloud9.net imp-archive at cloud9.net
Tue May 10 06:12:22 PDT 2005

I know this may be a question for the ingo list, but I sent an e-mail to
it last week and have yet to receive a response.

I have tried to use the most recent convert_imp_filters.php to migrate my
IMP 3.x mail rules to ingo for use with an IMP4/H3/ingo setup.  When I do
this though, it seems that the script piles up the rules as they are being
migrated as if a variable isn't being cleared.  It seems that by the time
it gets to the higher letters such as 'w', a 'w' user may have hundreds of
rules set up that weren't originally his.  Anyone have any ideas or a
different script to use?

--
 Mark P. Hennessy
 mark at cloud9.net