[imp] Some questions - IMP 4.0.3

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed May 18 07:56:01 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm having some problems installing IMP 4 _ I'm already an IMP 3 user,
but now, I'm not also upgrading imp, but also going from pop to imap.

- IMP sees my folders on IMAP servers, sees the number of messages on
the folders, but doesn't show them (not even headers lines). Can you
give me a hint ?

- I'd like to use timsieved filters with Ingo. But I can't configure
Ingo to use timsieved as storage. I saw something on the preferences, I
changed pref.php on config folder, but not happens.

- I'd like to configure IMP with an lower limit on the update time -
this means, event if user tells IMP to check new messages on the server
each minute, IMP won't do that at intervals smaller than 10 minutes,
unless the user do it manually (we have some thousand users on the same
server).

Thanks for any help.