[imp] Login says it fails, but I'm actually logged in

Sun Advocate Webmaster webmaster at sunad.com
Wed May 18 08:13:26 PDT 2005

Pardon me if this has already been posted. I checked the faq and the bug
database, and found nothing.

I have the latest stable version of horde as of today, May 18, 2005.
Horde bounces credentials off my imap server.

Once in a while, when I log in, the login screen comes back with a
"login failed" message. It doesn't say why. Nonetheless, at the same
time, the left pane (folder pane) is visible. It shows all my folders
and whether I have new email or not. If I click on the inbox, for
example, it shows my mail just fine. So the login is working... but for
whatever reason, its giving me the wierd error.

It doesn't always do this, however. My horde is configured to go
directly to IMP when I log in, and my IMP is set to go straight to my
inbox. Sometimes it works exactly like it should, and works great.

Any ideas?

Thanks!