[imp] "your internet address..."

Walter R. Moore moorewr at eckerd.edu
Tue May 24 15:36:51 PDT 2005

I think this is the answer.. change
    horde/config/conf.php:$conf['auth']['checkip'] = true;
    horde/config/conf.php:$conf['auth']['checkip'] = false;

-Walter Moore

Walter R. Moore wrote:

> Hello. I'd like to follow up this thread from March. We've just made
> our own upgrade to IMP 4, and our AOL users are receiving the 'Your
> address has changed' error.
>
> Where exactly does one turn this feature off?
>
> Jan Schneider wrote:
>
>> Zitat von Julian Finn <julian at phinn.de>:
>>

>>> I am getting these
>>> "Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail
>>> session. To protect your security, you must login again."
>>> - Messages quite often (every 2-3 clicks. Is there a possible reason
>>> for
>>> that?
>>>

>> Exactly what it says. You're probably accessing Horde through an ISP
>> that has dynamic proxies. The only solution is to turn this feature
>> off in Horde.
>>
>> Jan.

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr at eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

    Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant.
    (They make a wilderness and call it peace.)
       ---Tacitus, reporting the words of Calgalus