[imp] Some problems with cvs release

lody@mondrian-it.nl lody at mondrian-it.nl
Wed May 25 04:56:25 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am working in my production environment with the latest stable releases of
horde and imp, all to my satisfaction.

There is no compatible release of passwd, so I now have a devlopment environment
on cvs head.

I encounter some problems in imp/horde that I would like to solve before trying
out passwd:

* During the first session in horde I get the following:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Block/Collection.php on line 163
--> I just ignored it and after creating a configuration I did not see it again

* The options button in imp is missing although I have a preference backend with
mysql

* It keeps saying that I never logged in before

* I have no choice to select imp as my first application and to disable the menu
on the left.

Any help appriciated

Regards,

Lody