[imp] Empty message body problem

M. Volkan Sonmez sonmez at sdu.edu.tr
Fri May 27 01:20:26 PDT 2005

Hi,

When I use turkish charset I couldn't see message body. Instead
"There are no parts that can be displayed inline." message appears.
And message appears as an attachment of type [application/octet-stream]
I can see message correctly when I select english or deutsch charset.

When I add application/octet-stream to
'horde/imp/config/mime_drivers.php' and
use Turkish character set I can see message body but turkish characters
could not be
seen properly. Instead characters like "=FD=F0=FE=E7=FC=F6" appears.
Character
form [a-zA-Z] displayed properly.

What could be the cause? Any ideas?

System:

Redhat Enterprise AS 4 (i386)
 Apache/2.0.52  PHP/4.3.9 with mbstring support
libc-client-2002e-8