[imp] Multiple logins--2

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Fri May 27 14:11:36 PDT 2005

Quoting Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de>:

> On every page load? That would kill performance for sure.
>
> Why not only as a login hook that (somehow) expires every other
> session of the
> user which actually logs in? That should do the trick. Or did I miss
> something?

well... maybe I missed something.  I didn't think of that. :)

And now that I am thinking of it, I don't see why it wouldn't work
(although, on a system with hundreds/thousands of active sessions this
would still be quite a performance hit even if it was done only once on
login).  So if someone wanted to write a login hook that does this, I'm
sure the developers would take a look.

michael