[imp] folder display problem: all subfolders under INBOX (and I've checked the faq)

Emmanuel Willems ew at senate.be
Mon May 23 05:45:23 PDT 2005

Hi to all,

I've got a Courier imap server and in IMP, all top level folder appear under INBOX.
When using Thunderbird as mail client, all folders appear correctly.

In IMP, they also appear layed out correctly in the move/copy drop down list.
I've tried every combination of 'namespace' and 'folders' parameters I can think of, but the problem is still there.

any body got an idea?
Does any body have Courier Imap with a postfix server and Horde IMP?

thanks in advance,

Emmanuel

--

Emmanuel Willems

+----------------------+-------------------+----------------------+
| Ingénieur-système    | Systeem ingenieur | System engineer      |
| Sénat de Belgique    | Belgische Senaat  | Belgian Senate       |
| Place de la Nation 1 | Natieplein 1      | Place de la Nation 1 |
| 1009 Bruxelles       | 1009 Brussel      | 1009 Brussels        |
|                      |                   | Belgium              |
| e-mail: ew at senate.be                                            |
| tel: +32 (2) 501.72.39                                          |
| fax: +32 (2) 514.06.85                                          |