[imp] imp-h3-4.0.3 questions

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Mon May 30 02:44:02 PDT 2005

Hi,

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Jie Gao <J.Gao at isu.usyd.edu.au>:
>

>>- From time to time, when I get to the INBOX, the index list loses
>>its format, in other words, the html "table" seems not to work at
>>all; clicking on INBOX again often gets the table format back.
>>Any idea why this is so?
>
> Because Gecko is broken.

this is a big issue I think. I couldn't find the corresponding ticket on
this at bugs.mozilla.org. Do you know the ticket number for this issue?
Not easy to find out - "table layout" returned about 200 tickets. Maybe
we can force this issue to be fixed soon.

The other point is, that IMP is the only application/website I know
which in fact has this problem. The question is, if there is a
workarround for this. Does anyone know exactly what makes Gecko
corrupting the layout?

The problem is, that if customers (or decision makers) see this error,
they will normaly not know or (want to) understand that it's a browser
issue.

Regards,
    Ollie.