[imp] IMP - Two wishes

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed Jun 1 13:12:30 PDT 2005

Hello,

We're using IMP 4.0.3 and all horde set. And we're very happy
with. Thanks for them.

I'd like to know if it's possible, or at may it be possible to
have three features at IMP :

- autologout - our imp webmail servers around 2000 users, and
  some of them let their session open all the time. We'd like
  to be able to close sessions inactive for more than, say 30
  minutes

- forced minimum refresh time - as we have many users, we'd like
  to set up a minimum periodical check of existence of new messages
  on intervals no smaller than, say 10 minutes, even if the user
  configure it to smaller intervals. Surely, user may always be
  able to do it manually. As we have many users with enourmous
  mailboxes, sometimes load is too high.

- default filters - we'd like to be able to create a default filter
  or eventually have a default filter set up the first time user
  logs in at horde. Nowadays, what we do was to create the wanted
  sieve filter for some test account and to duplicate it in the user
  sieve directory (something like /usr/sieve/u/user) each time a
  new account is created. But it seems that ingo can't manage
  this filters.

Thanks for your answer

Jose-Marcio