[imp] IMP - Two wishes

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 1 14:02:41 PDT 2005

Zitat von Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz <Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr>:

> - autologout - our imp webmail servers around 2000 users, and
>  some of them let their session open all the time. We'd like
>  to be able to close sessions inactive for more than, say 30
>  minutes

You can set a session timeout in Horde's configuration. But you should
wait for Horde 3.0.5 being released, because it is kinda broken in the
latest release.

> - forced minimum refresh time - as we have many users, we'd like
>  to set up a minimum periodical check of existence of new messages
>  on intervals no smaller than, say 10 minutes, even if the user
>  configure it to smaller intervals. Surely, user may always be
>  able to do it manually. As we have many users with enourmous
>  mailboxes, sometimes load is too high.

The option for this preference are defined in config/prefs.php.

> - default filters - we'd like to be able to create a default filter
>  or eventually have a default filter set up the first time user
>  logs in at horde. Nowadays, what we do was to create the wanted
>  sieve filter for some test account and to duplicate it in the user
>  sieve directory (something like /usr/sieve/u/user) each time a
>  new account is created. But it seems that ingo can't manage
>  this filters.

I'm sure someone did this already, ask on the Ingo mailing list.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/