[imp] The message won't open

Matjaz Kljun matjaz.kljun at pef.upr.si
Thu Jun 2 15:29:59 PDT 2005

Hi everybody!

I got the strangest thing happened in IMP in years. When I'm trying to
open a
particular message  it won't open. All the other messages open without
problems.
Hence I can open this particular message in Thunderbird and Outlook.

The header of this message has three different lines that all others don't:

I don't know if this can cause the problem. I also noticed that every
time I  try
to open the message the apache error log  says
  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 199
bytes)

The size of this message isn't that big either. Only 66kb. And I can
normally open
all other files.

Also apache access log file doesn't give me any data when I click on the
link of the
message. While every other time it receives some entries.

And while trying to open the message in Firefox nothing happens and I
remain in
the Inbox, IE give m this error:
             Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you
requested.
             The page might be temporarily unavailable.

I copied the link to the message I can't open and it looks like links to
all other
messages in the inbox:
 https://myserver.org/horde/imp/message.php?index=29559

I searched the mailing list but got no answer.

Any idea what is happening??

Thy.

lp mk