[imp] Spellchecking in the html editor

Normando Hall nhall at siscomsrl.com.ar
Fri Jun 3 06:40:57 PDT 2005

Thank for your patch.!!! Now the spell checker run ok on my system.

Normando Hall

"Fábio Gomes" <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br> escribió en el mensaje
news:200506021908.46954.flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br...
Em Qui 02 Jun 2005 18:39, Fábio Gomes escreveu:
> Em Qui 02 Jun 2005 18:20, Fábio Gomes escreveu:

> > > http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=2060
> >
> > Thank you, Jan. But this patch seems to correct a bug with aspell. I'm
> > using ispell. Any thoughts?
>
> Sorry. Noobish of my part. The version of ispell I am using doesn't
support
> SGML/HTML formats. I'm gonna upgrade it.

I don't know about the other versions of ispell. But I just installed the
latest (3.3.01) and it doesn't use the -h flag to check HTML inputs. As
stated in [imp/spelling.php:233]. The correct flag is -H. I'm sending a
patch
based on the version in CVS HEAD.

Regards,
Fábio Gomes                                <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>