[imp] IMP v4.0.3 left-frame scrolling issue

Scott Geiger scott at bcmediagroup.com
Mon Jun 13 07:46:27 PDT 2005

The problem, I believe, lies in the fact that the left menu bar is built
collapsed via javascript.  So when the initial width is set up it may
very well
fit within the 150 pixels.  It's only after expanding folders and sub-folders
and...  that you run into the problem.  And of course the left bar is not
"re-drawn" when you expand.

So.. you could force a re-draw when you expand, but you'd have to somehow let
the browser "remember" what you had expanded.  Another option might be to get
the length of your folders, adding a bit for each level down it is, and then
printing "invsible" text to that length at the bottom of the frame.

Scott Geiger