[imp] IMP + Exchange

GIMENEZ Florent fgimenez at adetel.com
Tue Jun 14 03:38:33 PDT 2005

 Hi,

I'm using it with Multiple Exchange 2000 servers (servers set by location,
the client choose his location to be redirected to the good server).

But the webmail is very slow although i've installed up-imapproxy (trying
now to install php-Accelerator).

And i'm still experiencing other problem, like displaying correctly the
vcard for the personnal contact folder and displaying the personnal
calendar. Other thing i can't save the sent items in "éléments envoyés"
(French version)

I can help you to configure your server, and i'm open to all solutions which
could solve my problems.

(i'm currently writing a doc to explain how to set-up imp with turba for
Exchange)

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°
Florent GIMENEZ
Network Administrator
°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

"ap 2k5" <apjungle at yahoo.com.au> a écrit dans le message de news:
20050607025024.30531.qmail at web33701.mail.mud.yahoo.com...
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to IMP so this is probably a dumb question but anyway does anyone
know if it possible to integrate IMP with an existing Exchange environment?

> What I want to do is to have my existing MS Exchange 2003 SMTP box
continue to to send mail but have IMP instead of OWA handle all the web mail
side of things. I have a mixed operating environment consisting of an
internal MS 2003 / XP network and a DMZ running my FTP, DNS, MySQL servers
all running on Fedora Core 3. To get to my internal network where my
Exchange Server lies you have to go through another router/firewall which
handles all my internal port forwarding etc.