[imp] IMP not in line with sidebar

Yves Bilgeri yves.bilgeri at gibw.ch
Tue Jun 14 07:24:36 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm using on a fresh installed Server the Debian/Sarge Packages of
Horde/IMP (Horde 3.0.4, IMP 4.02, Turba 2.0.2).

I'm not sure if i have had the problem already before i started to
configure Horde or just after. Anyway the thing is when i'm in IMP, then
the icons on the top are no more in one line with the sidebar. If i
switch to Turba or the options then it looks OK. To clarify what i mean
  i took these screenshots:

http://mail.bbw.ch/apache2-default/horde_imp.gif
http://mail.bbw.ch/apache2-default/horde_turba.gif

How can i correct the problem? In which file do i have to look?

Thanks in advance,
Yves