[imp] (no subject)

Chris Meisinger chrism at servercentral.net
Mon Jun 20 13:32:06 PDT 2005

To be honest, I'm not completely sure how to go about doing this.  In a
nutshell, I'd like to be able to use the servername declared @ login (or
domain name) to be used as the from address if the user only enters a
username and not a full email address at login.

I'm not a PHP coder, although I can stumble my way through it.   I'm at
this juncture because I upgraded a legacy horde/IMP server to current
and it appears this action has changed. (I'm not sure if there was
custom code applied to the old IMP server so I don't even know if that
was default behavior)

Thank you VERY much for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

Chris