[imp] (no subject)

Chris Meisinger chrism at servercentral.net
Mon Jun 20 15:04:41 PDT 2005

I should probably be a bit clearer.  I'm trying to fill in the
mail_domain from what is specified in the 'Domain' field when the client
logs in.  This box serves as a portal for virtual hosting clients to
check their mail.  There's not a set list of domains, to pull from, or
anything of the like.   Right now, if a user were to sign in with just
username, pw and domain (as opposed to username at domainname.com for the
username) and send mail, it uses the 'example.com' maildomain.  I've
blanked that, so now it's just 'username@' which of course bounces just
like username at example.com did.

I hope this helps clear up things a bit.

Chris