[imp] Show new messages in subfolders

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Jun 28 09:18:08 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> Or a much better way is simply to check all folders in the IMP folders
> screen and select "Check folder for new mail" from the drop down list.
> That's the whole purpose of isPolled().

I could be wrong, but I believe the desired feature is to have a preference so
that all folders are polled by default, without having to go into the Folder
Navigator and choose them.  A poll all-by-default feature would mean an admin
wouldn't have to update a default polled folders preference ever (since your
list of default folders may change, as you add and delete them).  His hack, in
essence, does that.  But its obviously more convenient to have it as a
preference than it is to comment out a line in the code.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator