[imp] Show new messages in subfolders

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Tue Jun 28 09:22:56 PDT 2005

>Or a much better way is simply to check all folders in the IMP folders
>screen and select "Check folder for new mail" from the drop down list.
>That's the whole purpose of isPolled().
>
>michael

I can eventually tell my users to do that ONCE, I don't like the idea of
asking 1min of the time of 2000 persons for a basic functionality, but
ok...

Now the trouble is that I will also have to tell them "If you create a
folder (with thunderbird, Mail, imp...) , you need to redo the select in
IMP" Who will remember that the day he creates a folder ? Nobody.

Imp is great... I don't understand why such a basic function is not even
an option.

--
Nicolas Schmitz