[imp] IMP/Horde Authentication Problem

Jaz horde at harbell.net
Fri Jul 8 15:52:33 PDT 2005

FBN wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm using OpenBSD 3.7, Horde 3.0.4 and Imp 4.0.3
>
>I can login in horde using IMAP authentication, and my horde/test.php is OK
>I can login in Imp using IMAP auth, and my imp/test.php is ok too ( login
>working too )

I'm curious -- what Apache & PHP are you using?

I'm on Win32 and when I upgraded to Apache2 and PHP5, although all my
other web apps work fine, including horde, I cannot login to IMP... even
with the latest HEAD.  I authenticate horde via IMAP, and either
separate (hordeauth = false) or single signon (hordeauth = true) horde
login is fine yet IMP login fails.

PHP5 has been out for one year (and is actually a decent object model,
whereas PHP4 is junk, IMHO) -- so seeing the horde disclaimers on PHP5
is a bit disconcerting.

Jaz