[imp] IMP/Horde Authentication Problem

Fabio Nunes fbntm at terra.com.br
Fri Jul 8 18:48:53 PDT 2005

> I'm curious -- what Apache & PHP are you using?

Hi Jaz,

I'm using default OpenBSD 3.7 apache and PHP 5 (package).
The apache is chrooted, this was the problem.

I found in horde newsgroup a message from Kevin Myer
explain how to debug apache in this way.

This is the original message. Thanks to Kevin.
( i don't know how to put a link to his message here,
   so i'm reproducing the entire message ok ?, sorry )