[imp] Username appearing as an imap folder

Tim Dunne tim at gocva.com
Fri Jul 8 18:34:35 PDT 2005

I am running horde/imp/cyrus imap postfix. I have created some users incorrectly
using the cyradm tool (cm mailboxname instead of cm user.mailboxname). Now all
users see the mailboxname i just created, appearing as an imap folder at the
same level as their inbox. Can someone help me out with how to get rid of these
rogue folders.  I have tried dm mailboxname and dm user.mailboxname but I get
permission denied.  I have also removed all the folders from /var/spool/imap...
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tim