[imp] Upgrade to PHP 4.4.0 Horde problem

Jaz horde at harbell.net
Tue Jul 12 13:52:33 PDT 2005

>>IMP 4.x is compatible with PHP5, yes?
>>

>Yes.
>

>>(here again, this might be a win32-only thing -- how embarrassing)
>>

>Huh?

I'm just embarrassed that I'm bothering with windows -- it's because one
of the services I'm running doesn't have a *nix counterpart... so I
didn't want to run two systems for the sake of service (tho I'm
rethinking that now)

Also, recall that you had pointed out that PHP4 on win32 had ill effects
on regeneration:
(http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20050509/027567.html)
-- so, for lack of a better explanation, I'm wondering if this
Apache2/PHP5 upgrade breaking my IMP login (even on a new HEAD install
of both) is perhaps due again to PHP on win32. (sorry -- pretty obscure
reference, I know)
Jaz