[imp] IMAP Quota

Jeff Rooney jtrooney at nexdlevel.com
Fri Jul 15 12:50:36 PDT 2005

  I'm trying to add in the ability to display a users quota, but am
having some trouble. When I edit my server.php file to add the line to
define the driver I receive a parse error. Any idea as to what I'm doing
wrong....i know I'm just missing something minor. Below is my server.php
along with the error generated. Thanks in advance for any help.

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'mail',
    'server' => 'mail.nexdlevel.com',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
    'maildomain' => 'nexdlevel.com',
    'smtphost' => 'mail.nexdlevel.com',
    'realm' => 'nexdlevel.com',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'quota' => array('driver' => 'courier')
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

Error:
*Parse error*: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING,
expecting ')'

--
Jeff Rooney
jtrooney at nexdlevel.com