[imp] Installed PHP via rpms (fedora core 4) - easy way to upgrade C-client?

Jeffrey Steinbrecher jsteinbrecher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:10:04 PDT 2005

This is exactly the case. I am seeing an attachment icon In the inbox
screen, but when the message is opened it shows no attachments. If i
click show all headers it mentions something about

XS-MS-TNEF -Correlator:<bunchoflettersandnumbers at myexchangeserver.com>
but gives no option to download it.

:-(

-J