[imp] Attachment Problem between exchange 5.5 and IMP FIXED

Jeffrey Steinbrecher jsteinbrecher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:20:10 PDT 2005

okay guys i found out why our attachments weren't working. I bet this
could help some other people out as well.

While i was scouring the exchange server settings looking for that TNEF
setting... I found a strange setting under Protocals / Imap  we had
"enable microsoft rich text format" checked. It was also checked under
the POP3 protocol.

with this turned off, we restarted the MTA - and BANG - all attachments
were exactly as they were supposed to be.

Hope this helps someone else

-J