[imp] Setup of servers.php

Jan Boysen mail at janboysen.de
Mon Aug 1 12:17:28 PDT 2005

Hi all!
I use imp-h3-4.0.3 with horde-3.0.4 and the UW-IMAP server. My problem is the
visualization of the folders in the sidebar menu. The mailbox is saved directly
under the user home directory (~/mbox) and the folders of the user are
saved under the subdirectory Mail (~/Mail/). What I want is the
following:
  - The subdirectories if the ~/Mail/ directory in should be visual in
  the sidebar menu.
  - All other files and directories in the home directory should be
  hidden.
  - All folders created by the users should be under the ~/Mail/
  directory.
What I did in the servers.php file and what works for these points is
the following:

 'folders' => 'Mail/',
 'namespace' => '',
 'hierarchies' => array('Mail/')

As I said this setup is working. As desired only the "INBOX" and
"Mail" point are shown in the sidebar. But the subdirectories of the
~/Mail/ directory are shown as
subdirectories under the INBOX menu item, and the Mail item shown in
the sidebar is totally useless.
Thanks for the help
Jan