[imp] Unable to fetch mail

Mike mseltser at soroki.com
Wed Aug 3 12:39:43 PDT 2005

  Hello group,

  I just recently installed the latest code including IMP: H3 version
(4.0.3) running on Linux Fedora3 with Qmail, Courier-imap & Vpopmail.
I am experiencing issues fetching mail from a remote mail server which
I know for sure has e-mail for me to pull.  I?ve setup an account
under Options with pop3 (auto-detect), when I try to fetchmail via
the Horde client, I see pop3 communication on the console using
tcpdump but shortly after I get a message from Horde stating that no
messages found on the server.  If I perform the same functionality on
the different Horde installation that?s running on a different mail
server, it has no problem pulling e-mail over to a particular mailbox

  Does anyone have any suggestion where do I start troubleshooting?
I have not been able to find any logs pertaining to Fetchmail
functionality or obtain any documentation on it.

  Thanks,Michael