[imp] Okay, got options button.. new issue

Jeffrey Steinbrecher jsteinbrecher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:05:25 PDT 2005

Well it's the preferences that wont' save. I thought i had it all setup
correctly. Using SQL, server defaults (same as turba and turba works) ..
and horde_prefs as the table name. I checked the SQL server and the
table name horde_prefs exists... but every time i try to create a new
user persona it dosn't save. Infact none of the user preference edits
save. :-(

-J