[imp] Okay, got options button.. new issue

Jeffrey Steinbrecher jsteinbrecher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:24:55 PDT 2005

Here is the situation to date:

Have verified Horde can write to the database by manually doing insert
tags through the SQL shell. Turba can write to the database fine. When i
turned logging on in mysqld and tailed the file - all i saw was requests
for information and not even an attempt to write to the database every
time i tried to change my preferences, such as identity and what page
the user see's when they first log in.
I have the database tab setup like:
MySQL 4.1+  (using 4.1.11)
no persistant connections
database is localhost
user/password is correct

datatree is set to SQL, using horde defaults - same as preferences....
Still horde refuses to actually write to the database - just throws a
bunch of select and quary commands.

any and all help greatly appreciated.

-J