[imp] Fwd: RE: Listing users in the Horde administration interfacewith IMP as the auth backend and Courier as the IMAP server

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Aug 12 15:17:01 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von beau at zoicstudios.com -----
     Datum: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:31:26 -0700
       Von: beau <beau at zoicstudios.com>
Antwort an: beau <beau at zoicstudios.com>
   Betreff: RE: [imp] Listing users in the Horde administration
interfacewith IMP as the auth backend and Courier as the IMAP server
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Thanks for the quick reply Jan,

To remedy this problem I decided to switch the Horde authentication
backend to LDAP and set the hordeauth value to true so that users don't
have to login twice. I thought about switching to Cyrus to keep
everything using one auth backend (courier queries LDAP for
authentication via qmail-ldap) but qmail-ldap doesn't seem to support
it.

Beau.