[imp] Default Identity always has example.com

Shane Liesegang shane at techie.net
Sun Aug 14 15:56:24 PDT 2005

This is a new installation of Horde 3.0.5 and IMP H3 4.0.3.

Despite changing every maildomain and realm in servers.php, when a new
mail is sent, it always comes up as <username>@example.com. As far as I
can tell, "example.com" appears nowhere in my configuration. Is there
something I've missed? Should I start digging in the database for some
stuck option?

I'm fairly handy with PHP, but am not even sure where to start looking. I
would appreciate any help.

        - SJML