[imp] Problem with SSL and compose

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:06:42 PDT 2005

Well you are running a *pre-release* version of an *old*
release of the software. I don't think that is a good place
to start from.  I have two installations one of 10,000 users
and the other of 30,000 users and I would not agree with
your assertion that it is not mature enough for large
installations.