[imp] Head version from a few minutes ago, still have folder issues.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Aug 21 09:29:21 PDT 2005

I am missing something here, probably because I didn't fully understand
Michael's emain on the changes, so my first question would be to
confirm that folders are suposed to work?

I am doing a cvs update daily and am not able to move any mail from
folder to folder although I can access the contents of any folder and
the number of un read messages is correct, etc.

The message that I get is:

The folder "trash" was not created. This is what the server said:
Invalid mailbox name.

The same with spam.

My IMAP server is courier and my configuration is very vanilla:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'maildomain' => '',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
);

Is this working in Head for anyone who is using courier?  If so, do you
have something in your configuration that I don't?  For now I just
revert imp every day after testing head, is there a better workaround?

Thanks,

ed