[imp] [IMP]how login directly to imp(h3 4.0.3)?

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Mon Aug 22 07:45:15 PDT 2005

Quoting Matthew Isleb <misleb at pnca.edu>:

> Configure Horde to use IMP for authentication. The problem with this,
> though, is that it still brings up the horde frameset. I am looking
> for a way to go directly into IMP without the horde frameset.

    Configure Horde to use IMP for authentication, as you said.  Also
configure Horde to turn off the Horde frameset (it's in the Menu
Settings tab of the horde config).  Then browse directly to IMP.

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
-- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille