[imp] [IMP]how login directly to imp(h3 4.0.3)?

Matthew Isleb misleb at pnca.edu
Mon Aug 22 11:59:02 PDT 2005

>>> Ryan Flannery <ryan.flannery at gmail.com> 08/22/05 10:01 AM >>>
> To prevent the sidebar from ever being shown, do the following....

> Edit /horde/config/prefs.php

> Find the stanza that begins as follows:
>     $_prefs['show_sidebar'] = array(

> Set 'value' equal to false and 'locked' equal to true.
> So, it should look like the following:
> $_prefs['show_sidebar'] = array(
>     'value' => false,
>     'locked' => true,
>     'shared' => true,
>     'type' => 'checkbox',
>     'desc' => sprintf(_("Show the %s Menu on the left?"), $GLOBALS
> ['registry']->get('name', 'horde'))
> );

> With that, NO users of the horde system will ever see the sidebar,
> nor will they be able to.
> Note: If you would like to give them the option of viewing the
> sidebar (from your emails, I guess not) then set 'locked' equal to
> false.

I tried that, but all it does it remove the sidebar from horde. It doesn't change the fact that users are redirected to Horde after logging into IMP. I just want IMP (and turba). I never want users to have any idea that there is a larger framework that IMP is a part of. No offense to any Horde developers, of course. ;-)