[imp] Corrupt Attachments

westj@sunnydaleschool.co.uk westj at sunnydaleschool.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 14:53:32 PDT 2005

FIXED!

Turned out to be some either whitespace,LF's, randomness? at the end of
imp/config/conf.php which gets included somewhere in Registry.php

I have no idea how it got there, I don't remember editting this file,
certainly
nothing at the end of the file.

(Just thought I'd add this as theres nothing more annoying than reading the
archives and finding problems with no solutions.)

Peace out.

Quoting westj at sunnydaleschool.co.uk: