[imp] Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 91

Rob Rosenfeld imp.lists.horde.org at rosenfeld.to
Mon Aug 22 17:27:37 PDT 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Quoting Rob Rosenfeld <imp.lists.horde.org at rosenfeld.to>:
>
>> Michael M Slusarz wrote:

>>> You've removed the 'folders', 'namespace', 'delimiter', and
>>> 'hierarchies' parameters from your servers.php file, right?
>>>

>> Thanks for taking a look.  I still had the 'folders' and 'namespace'
>> parameters in my servers.php, but after removing them, I still have no
>> folders and the warnings in the left column.  My servers.php now
>> contains:
>>
>> $servers['imap'] = array(
>>    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
>>    'server' => 'localhost',
>>    'hordeauth' => 'full',
>>    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
>>    'port' => 993,
>>    'maildomain' => 'rosenfeld.to',
>>    'smtphost' => '',
>>    'realm' => 'rosenfeld.to',
>>    'preferred' => '',
>>    'dotfiles' => true,
>> );
>

> Can you add this line to, say, message.php at about line 42 (right
> after the long list of require_once lines):
> print_r($_SESSION['imp']['namespace']);

Output below.  I just noticed, but the search page, the folders drop
down on the right edge of the imp menu, and the move|copy folder drop
down do see all the correct folders.  When I send mail, the compose
window cannot find the sent mail folder to save a copy.

-----Debug Output-----
Array ( [INBOX.] => Array ( [name] => INBOX. [delimiter] => . [type] =>
personal ) [#shared.] => Array ( [name] => #shared. [delimiter] => .
[type] => shared ) [shared.] => Array ( [name] => shared. [delimiter] =>
. [type] => shared ) )