[imp] imp search issue

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Sep 1 14:33:26 PDT 2005

Quoting Xavier Bertou <bertou at gmail.com>:

>> > As an end-user, I would very much like to have a text box, and
>> > whatever I enter there is searched for in any field.
>>
>> This is the 'body' search.
>
> Yes and no... If in a month or two I want to find again this
> discution, I would enter in the search (from my Gmail habits) a
> "slusarz imp search" and hit search. Ok, in this case it would work as
> your name is in your signature...

My mistake - I didn't mean the 'body' search, I meant the 'text'
search.  'Text' searches both headers and body.

Although, now that I say that, I realize that for whatever reason (most
likely, my oversight) this hasn't been implemented in the search screen
even though it is supported in IMAP_Search already.  I will add this
functionality tonight.

michael