[imp] 'PGP Error: Could not determine the recipient's e-mail address.'

Allan Michie allan at russellway.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 10:10:32 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am unable to send encrypted mail although the recipient and corresponding  public key is in the address book.

'Expand Names' in compose also works fine, both automatically and manually.

I am using a LDAP address book which appears to works perfectly OK.

PGP Signing and about everything else works absolutely fine.

Any Ideas or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Allan

I have seen a post on this previously, but the problem seemed to remain unresolved.