[imp] Error message upon reply.

Jules blades1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 3 22:38:52 PDT 2005

Good evening, all.  I've got the Horde 3 framework installed, and I'm running IMP H3 (4.0.3).  I'm using Courier-IMAP, Qmail, and Vpopmail on the backend.  Everything works great when I compose a new message.  When I REPLY to a message, however, I get an error message stating:

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference /PATH TO IMP/compose.php on line 164

This line is as follows:

$mime_part = &$mime_message->getBasePart();

I can't find any information anywhere on this.  When I click reply, a new message window opens up.  The message shows up at the very top of the new message window.  The rest of the reply window (compose window) looks fine, and everything WORKS just fine.  This message doesn't seem to effect functionality at all, but it kind of glares at you when it appears.

Thanks in advance.

/Julian