[imp] Ingo backend troubles

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 14 05:10:47 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>:
>
>> I am now trying to setup Ingo filtering with IMAP client side
>> filtering.  I have the backends array defined as
>
> Then ask on the Ingo mailing list.

Thanks for the help Jan.  If anonymous posting were on, I would have.  I
understand why anonymous posting isn't on so don't give me your reasons why
they are not.  Perhaps horde.org needs to consider Forum portal postings so
that stupid questions can be asked without registering for many list accounts.
The horde.org team has a good product, let's not ruin it by being impolite to
newbies.

It is only natural to post questions about Ingo which is dependent on IMP
because Ingo provides completeness to IMP.  Perhaps a consolidation should be
considered such as was done with SORK to provide consistent help.

Earnie
P.S.: I have Ingo filtering working now.