[imp] Problem attaching AutoCAD and dwf files...

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Wed Sep 14 21:06:48 PDT 2005

I looked into the link you mentioned. But, I don't have any entries in
httpd.conf like this.

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml

So, problem is somewhere else.  I am facing this problem on a machine running
RHEL 4 Update 1, but this problem is not there on a machine running RHEL 3
Update 5.

Regards,

Anant Athavale,
Computer and Information Group,