[imp] Rename imap folder requires Inbox. prefix...

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Mon Sep 19 14:12:26 PDT 2005

In the folders page, the rename popup comes up with a folder name
without an "Inbox.",
but rename only works if I add "Inbox." before the folder name.

Is this expected behavior and/or am I missing a servers.php param?

Horde (horde)  3.1-cvs as of 2005-09-18 23:11
Mail (imp)  H3 (4.1-cvs) as of 2005-09-18 23:11
cyrus-imapd-2.2.12
postfix-2.1.3

servers.php
-----------

$servers['cyrus'] = array(
   'name' => 'morison.org IMAP Server',
   'server' => 'localhost',
   'hordeauth' => false,
   'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
   'port' => 143,
   'maildomain' => 'morison.org',
   'smtphost' => 'localhost',
   'smtpport' => 25,
   'realm' => '',
   'preferred' => '',
   'admin' => array(
       'params' => array(
           'login' => 'cyrus',
           'password' => 'yimyis3',
           // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
           // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
           // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
           'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
           // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
           // you can modify the following parameters from their default
           // values.
           'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
           'hostspec' => 'localhost',
           'port' => 143
       )
   ),
   'quota' => array(
       'driver' => 'cyrus',
       'params' => array(
           'login' => 'cyrus',
           'password' => 'yimyis3',
           // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
           // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
           // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
           'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
           // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
           // you can modify the following parameters from their default
           // values.
           'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
           'hostspec' => 'localhost',
           'port' => 143