[imp] sending mail in us-ascii problem

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Sep 20 09:26:49 PDT 2005

Hello,

our client reported a problem that he's not able to select us-ascii charset,
when compoising mail in imp. According to his words, some time he had
us-ascii selected, and when he selected iso8859-2, he can't return back.
I've tried composing mail but I already haven't found iso8859-2 in list of
available encodings.

I couldn't find any record mentioning this in README,FAQ, in list archives,
nor anywhere. Can anyone point me to the right place or confirm a problem?

Thank you.
php4-4.4.0, horde-3.0.4, imp-4.0.3 ...

P.S. I'm not on the list, please Cc: to me
One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them