[imp] Cannot find individual options configuration page for users

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Sep 20 16:47:35 PDT 2005

Quoting Mark Worsdall <imp at worsdall.demon.co.uk>:

> Hi,
>
> Its not all simple for 1st use and learning yet another language, but I
> think if I can just get these 1st steps going.
>
> I have tried allsorts but can't get them work:-
>

> in /horde/config/hooks.php:
> if (!function_exists('_imp_hook_signature')) {
>   $sig = 'cat ~/.signature';
>   return $sig;
> }
>
> Did not work so added a /horde/imp/config/hooks.php file with
>
> if (!function_exists('_imp_hook_signature')) {
>   $sig = 'cat ~/.signature';
>   return $sig;
> }
>

> in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php
>
> // user signature
> $_prefs['signature'] = array(
>    'value' => '',
>    'locked' => true,
>    'shared' => false,
>    'type' => 'textarea',
>    'desc' => _("Your signature:"));

Add a 'hook' => true to the above stanza.

Or, if you are wanting to apply a generic signature to everyone, add it in the
value area and you don't need your hook.  I'm pretty sure that the
signature is
stored inside the identity array, so you won't see it as a standalone in the
preference backend.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer