[imp] Changing Identity

ls@lonely-star.org ls at lonely-star.org
Sun Nov 6 03:10:58 PST 2005

Hi,
I must admit, I was not the one installing Horde+Imp. So now, I deleted
the old horde + Imp installation and tried to reinstall.
My Problem now:
If I use any other authentication system (well, I tried using IMP, IMAP
and SQL) the login does not work. I put in the username and the
password and when I press login I find myself back on the login page
(without any error message). To the horde log file a new line is added:

Nov 06 12:02:43 HORDE [notice] [horde] Login success for Administrator
[134.76.10.66] to Horde [on line 76 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/login.php"]

What is wrong? Thanks!
Nathan